Flower Mound is seeking community volunteers.
The town announced last week that the Town Council is now accepting applications for seats on various board and commissions. Most term appointments start Oct. 1 and last two years. Applications will be accepted until 8 a.m. on Aug. 29, and interviews with the mayor and Town Council will be held on Sept. 13 and 15.
Residents can apply for seats on the following boards and commissions:
- All Together Flower Mound Commission
- Animal Services Board
- Board of Adjustment/Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
- Community Development Corporation
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Environmental Conservation Commission
- Parks Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- School Liaison Committee
- SMARTGrowth Commission (Real Estate Rep or Developer only)
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board
- Transportation Commission
- Veterans Liaison Board