The Flower Mound Communications Department took home five trophies, including four first place awards, at the Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers Conference last week, according to a news release from the town of Flower Mound.
The received awards in the following categories:
- First Place – Regular or Recurring Program – Around Town
- First Place – Special or One-Time Program – PD Lip Sync
- First Place – Best Use of Humor (Video) – Call it, Log it, Track it, and Resolve it
- First Place – Print Report – 2017 Annual Report
- Second Place – Public Service Announcement (Educational) Video – Call it, Log it, Track it, and Resolve it
The awards recognize outstanding communication by Texas communities in a variety of categories. Judging is conducted by non-TAMIO members with expertise in communications and municipal government. To view all of Flower Mound’s award-winning programming, visit the town’s YouTube channel.