Tips for replacing fences and hiring contractors

Post Ad – Top

Looking to replace your roof or fence due to storm damage in Flower Mound? Here’s some helpful tips that will ensure it’s done safely and properly:

  • Contractors: Your contractor should be registered with the Town of Flower Mound and obtain required permits from Building Inspections BEFORE work begins. Check that your contractor obtained a permit and later completed the required final inspection at
  • Fencing: All new fencing and all work on existing fences (including fence replacements) requires a fence permit. Pickets may be replaced without obtaining a permit if the new pickets are the same material, size and height as those being replaced. Residents should also be mindful of any HOA or deed restrictions, if applicable.

About The Author

Related posts