Road closures will cause some traffic issues this weekend at FM 2499 and Hwy 121.
As part of the ongoing DFW Connector project, multiple closures will take place beginning 8 p.m. Friday until 9 a.m. on Sunday:
- Full ramp closure of the southbound FM 2499 off-ramp to eastbound I-635/Hwy 114 and the DFW Airport. Traffic will be detoured to southbound Hwy 121, then Main Street.
- Full closure of southbound International Parkway, north of the DFW Airport. Traffic will be detoured to Main Street.
- Two right lanes closed on southbound Hwy 121 from Bass Pro Drive to I-635.
- Closure of the southbound Hwy 121 off-ramp to eastbound Hwy 114. Traffic will be detoured to Main Street.
- Full ramp closure of eastbound Hwy 114/DFW Airport on-ramp at Bass Pro Drive. Traffic will be detoured to Main Street.
All closures will allow crews to complete a traffic switch on the southbound Hwy 121 auxiliary lanes. Once complete, the southbound Hwy 121 exit to the DFW Airport will relocate further north to the Bass Pro Drive/I-635 exit.