Early voting for the Nov. 8 election continues through Friday, Nov. 4.
Denton County voters can cast their ballots during the early voting period at any of the following locations throughout the county.
Early voting dates and times:
Monday-Friday, October 24–28: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 29: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, October 30: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday–Friday, October 31–November 4: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Early voting sites in southern Denton County include:
Flower Mound Police and Court Building, 4150 Kirkpatrick, Flower Mound
Highland Village Municipal Complex, 1000 Highland Village Road, Highland Village
Double Oak Town Hall, 320 Waketon, Double Oak
Argyle Town Hall, 308 Denton St., Argyle
Lewisville Municipal Annex, 1197 W. Main Street, Lewisville
Justin Municipal Complex, 415 N. College Ave., Justin
Roanoke Library, 308 S Walnut St., Roanoke
See a full list of early voting sites here.
On Election Day, registered voters must vote at their assigned polling site between 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Acceptable forms of ID
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
More ID information here.
On the ballot
In addition to voting for federal, state and county level candidates on Nov. 8, a special election will allow Flower Mound residents to determine whether to amend the Town Charter.
See a sample ballot here.
For more information, visit the Denton County Elections website or call 940-349-3200.