The Town of Flower Mound, Keep Flower Mound Beautiful, and ERI, Inc. are hosting an E-Waste Recycling event from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, June 12 at 500 Enterprise Drive, in the Lakeside Business District.
Electronic waste includes items such as keyboards, CPUs, radios, microwaves, disks, phones, etc.
The event is open to Flower Mound residents with either a valid driver license or a utility bill for proof of residency. For more information, call 972.874.6332.
E-Waste Materials Recycled for Free:
• Fax Machines
• Computer Mice
• Stereo Equipment
• Network Equipment
• Telecom Equipment
• Cell Phones
• DVD Players
• Copy Machines
• All Business/Office Electronics
E-Waste Materials that Require a Recycle Fee:
• CRT-type monitors/TVs/displays – 19-inches and less $2 each
• CRT-type monitors/TVs/displays – 20 to 27-inches $10 each
• CRT-type monitors/TVs/displays – over 27-inches $20 each
Materials That Will Not Be Accepted:
• Light Bulbs
• Medical Equipment
• White Goods (i.e. Refrigerators)