The Flower Mound Town Council is now accepting applications for seats on various boards and commissions, the town announced Tuesday.
Residents can apply for the following boards and commissions:
- All Together Flower Mound Commission
- Animal Services Board
- Board of Adjustment/Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
- Community Development Corporation
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Environmental Conservation Commission
- School Liaison Committee
- SMARTGrowth Commission
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board
- Transportation Commission
- Veterans Liaison Board
A come-and-go information session will be held on Aug. 12 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Flower Mound Town Hall, 2121 Cross Timbers Road. During the session, representatives will answer residents’ questions about each board and commission.