Registered voters in Denton County can cast their ballots before Election Day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 19-24, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, April 25, and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 26-27 at any of 36 polling places, including the following locations in southern Denton County:
- Denton County Southwest Courthouse, 6200 Canyon Falls Drive
- Flower Mound Community Activity Center, 1200 Gerault Road
- Flower Mound Senior Center, 2701 W. Windsor Dr.
- Highland Village Municipal Complex, 1000 Highland Village Road
- Double Oak Town Hall, 320 Waketon Rd.
- Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center, 191 Civic Cir., Lewisville
- Justin Municipal Complex, 415 N. College Ave.
- Robson Ranch Clubhouse, 9428 Ed Robson Cir.
- Northlake Town Hall, 1500 Commons Cir. Ste. 300
- Northwest ISD Administration Building, 2001 Texan Dr., Justin
- Corinth City Hall, 3300 Corinth Pkwy.
- Roanoke Public Library, 308 S. Walnut St.
See a map of all Denton County Early Voting locations here.
Click here for more Denton County voting information.
Tarrant County voters can cast their ballots early until Tuesday at any designated voting location in Tarrant County, including The REC of Grapevine, 1175 Municipal Way.
There will be contested elections in Argyle ISD, Bartonville, Copper Canyon, City of Denton, Denton ISD, Double Oak, Flower Mound, Highland Village, City of Lewisville, Lewisville ISD, Northlake and Northwest ISD.
Learn about the local candidates here.