With nowhere else to turn, Angela came to Christian Community Action. Working with CCA caseworkers, Angela was provided financial assistance, counseling services and the ability to feed her family through our client-choice food pantry. As Angela continued to work with her caseworkers, her confidence grew and soon she was able to secure employment with benefits. What a blessing! CCA was also able to assist Angela with locating childcare so she could work the required hours for her new job. Through our Christmas program, Angela and her children were able to celebrate Christmas filled with hope, love, and joy!
The Christmas season is an especially difficult time for families, like Angela’s, who are struggling.
Your gift to CCA will help provide:
- Gifts for children whose families are struggling.
- Gifts to seniors who may not have any family of their own.
- Food for seniors and families in need.
- Financial assistance, including rent and utilities, for families in need.
- Educational and essential services, including classes for ESL, GED, computer, and job readiness.
- Spiritual care and counseling.
You can make the difference!
Join us in sponsoring a child, family or a senior during Christmas and all year. For more information on how you, your church group, company, or family can sponsor with a financial contribution, please contact 972-221-1224, email [email protected] or go to www.ccahelps.org.
You can also mail your donation to: Christian Community Action, 200 S. Mill Street, Lewisville, TX 75057.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Christian Community Action ministers to the poor by providing comprehensive services that alleviate suffering, bring hope and change lives.