The Town of Flower Mound Communications Department recently received five national awards for its video programming from the City-County Communications and Marketing Association.
The Savvy Awards, held in conjunction with 3CMA’s annual conference, recognizes outstanding local government achievements in communications, public-sector marketing and citizen-government relationships, according to a town news release.
Flower Mound received the following awards:
- Savvy Award for Video (Education/Training): “Fireworks Safety”
- Award of Excellence for Video (Education/Training): “Turkey Fryer Fail”
- Savvy Award for Video (Regularly Scheduled Programming): “Meet the Team”
- Savvy Award for Video (Public Service Announcement): “Turkey Fryer Fail”
- Silver Circle Award for Video (Public Service Announcement): “Fireworks Safety“
This is the most awards the town has received at the 3CMA national conference, according to the news release. Flower Mound was one of only two Texas cities to come home with three or more first place awards. There were more than 740 entries in the 2018 3CMA Savvy Awards competition, from two countries and 198 cities/counties.