Your doctor feels like a broken record.
That’s right—he’s sick and tired of telling you how important exercise is to your health because YOU DON’T LISTEN, sick of explaining how many of your health problems will improve with a consistent exercise program. He’s tired of tallying your controllable risk factors that include physical inactivity and obesity. Yet he continues to give you the same lecture as he’s seen exercise change lives and save them.
- Feel Great:The first thing that patients tell their doctor after starting an exercise program is how much better they feel. Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
- Pain Be Gone: Next patients notice a reduction in aches and pains. Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
- Goodbye Coronary Heart Disease: Exercise removes physical inactivity and obesity two major risk factors that lead to heart. Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
- Goodbye Type 2 Diabetes: Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity. Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
With all of these benefits it’s hard to see why anyone would avoid exercise. What’s your excuse?
- I know you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
- I know you’re in pain…exercise alleviates your muscle and joint pain.
- I know you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful
- I know you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
- I know you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Call or email today at 972-355-2639 to get started and take advantage of our FREE PERSONAL TRAINING OR FREE BOOT CAMP OFFER! Then the next time you see your doctor he won’t give you a lecture. He’ll congratulate you.