One of the wonders of summer in Texas is dining al fresco under the sunshine, twilight or moonlight. Southern Denton County has some wonderful options for date night, or just a late night cap. Here are some of them:
- Patrizo in Highland Village offers casual Italian dining with an average bill of $60 for a couple.
- Blue Goose Cantina, also in Highland Village, will leave you bursting at the seams with its savory Tex-Mex cuisine. Maybe a little extra open space would help ease your growing gut. The average cost of a dinner for two is $55.
- East Ocean in Flower Mound serves Asian food in a casual atmosphere. Outdoors or indoors, the bill will run you about $25 per pair.
- Culver’s in Flower Mound let’s you enjoy dinner in the great outdoors, American grub in hand. Try a burger. $15 for two people.
- Feeling sweet? Try Cachette Bistro Bakery in Argyle. With a style that can be best described as sylvan, grab a bite — savory or sugary — and enjoy a meal outside tucked inside a grove of trees. Delights for two cost between $11-$30
Where are your favorite local eateries with outdoor seating? Tell us in the comments!