Good Morning ya’ll! Here are 5 things to know today:
- Check out the Flower Mound Library’s latest exhibit on loan from UTD’s Science and Engineering Education.
- Lexi Scannicchio, a Liberty Christian School student, is representing the school this summer sporting LCS gear in atop Haleakala volcano in Maui, Hawaii.
- It’s always nice to see happy kids playing on a summer day. Check out this video from Lantana’s splash park.
- Spend an evening with a Flower Mound police officer at “Coffe with a Cop,” from 6-7:30 p.m. Friday at Market Street.
- And, the weather. Well, we’re still under a flash flood watch and there is a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms today. High of 86 degrees, low of 73.