Happy Tuesday, Folks! Here are 5 things to know today:
- It’s National Father Daughter Take a Walk Day! What a great way to hit the trails and spend time with your dad, ladies. Dads, we know you probably have to work, but we hope you get to snag a few moments with your little girls today.
- The northbound I-35E exit ramp to FM 407 will close each night from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Saturday.
- Check out these photos from the Children’s Parade Saturday as part of the 2015 Independence Fest in Flower Mound.
- And, they’re already starting to count the days util Argyle takes on Abiliene Wylie on Aug. 28.
- We strongly suggest you get outside today if you plan to, because NOAA says there is a 30 percent change of heavy rain tonight. The high will be about 91 degrees today and the low tonight will be about 78.