Beginning Sunday, area residents can visit several Highland Village eateries and have a portion of their sales go to benefit the city’s Fallen Officers Fund.
Highland Village Restaurant Week is a week-long restaurant promotion ending with the 10th Annual Fallen Officers Bike Race and 5K on Oct. 21. Participating restaurants will give a percentage of sales during specific timeframes.
Here is the list of participating restaurants in Highland Village. You may need to tell the cashier/server that you are there for Restaurant Week:
- Baskin Robbins will donate 5 percent of sales made from 5-9 p.m. on Oct. 18-19.
- Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 10 percent of sales made between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Oct. 16.
- Corner Bakery Cafe will donate 15 percent of sales made between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Oct. 17.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers will donate 15 percent of sales made between 10:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Oct. 18.
- Fresco’s Mexicana will donate 15 percent of sales made on Oct. 19.
- Rockfish Seafood & Grill will donate $5 from all flat iron steak dinner sales all week.
- Shoal Creek Tavern will donate 5 percent of sales made between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. from Oct. 16-19.
- Snuffer’s Restaurant & Bar will donate 100 percent of sales of its “Dakburger” all week.
- The Flour Shop Scratch Bakery will donate 10 percent of sales of select items all week.