Registered voters can vote until 7 p.m. Tuesday at more than two dozen locations around the county, including the following in southern Denton County.
- Denton County Southwest Courthouse, 6200 Canyon Falls Drive in west Flower Mound
- Flower Mound Community Activity Center, 1200 Gerault Road
- Highland Village Municipal Complex, 1000 Highland Village Road
- Trophy Club Town Hall, 1 Trophy Wood Drive
- Bartonville Town Hall, 1941 East Jeter Road
The Flower Mound Municipal Court usually serves as an early voting location, but it was moved to the Community Activity Center because of renovations.
Registered voters who don’t vote early will be able to vote on Saturday, Election Day, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Click here for more information about the local elections.