The towns of Argyle and Bartonville will have clean-up days soon for their residents to dispose of large waste items.
The town of Argyle’s annual clean-up day is set for 8-11 a.m. on April 14 at Town Hall, 308 Denton Street. Residents must bring proof of Argyle residency, and they can dispose of items such as:
- Household hazardous waste — paint, oil, batteries
- Electronic Waste — TVs, computers, stereos
- White goods — water heaters, washers, dryers, freezers (after removing Freon)
- A maximum of four car and light truck tires
- On-site document destruction
Bartonville’s annual spring cleanup is scheduled for 8 a.m. to noon on April 21 at Lantana Fellowship Church, 2200 East Jeter Road. Residents must bring proof of Bartonville residency and they can bring the following items to be disposed:
- Household trash
- Tires without rims
- Electronics/computers (No TVs)
- Documents for shredding
- Goodwill donations
- Household hazardous waste (registration required)
- Tree limbs and logs with a maximum diameter of 15 inches can be taken to 96 McMakin Road to be chipped.
For more information about the Bartonville spring cleanup, click here.