The Greater Lewisville Association of REALTORS announced Thursday its endorsements for many local races in the May 5 elections.
“The Greater Lewisville Association of REALTORS® supports these candidates because they are committed to protecting the rights of property owners at the local level,” said GLAR President Steve Walker in a prepared statement.
“We look forward to working with our city council members and LISD Board of Trustees in promoting transparency and honest conversations concerning our local real estate issues.”
- LISD – PLACE 1: Kronda Thimesch
- LISD – PLACE 2: David Hernandez
- FLOWER MOUND MAYOR: Steve Dixon
- FLOWER MOUND — PLACE 2: Albert Picardi
- FLOWER MOUND – PLACE 4: Jim Engel
- HIGHLAND VILLAGE MAYOR: Charlotte Wilcox
- HIGHLAND VILLAGE — PLACE 2: Dave Shilling
- LEWISVILLE MAYOR: Rudy Durham
- LEWISVILLE – PLACE 2: Neil Ferguson
Election Day is Saturday, May 5. Early voting runs from April 23 to May 1.