Early voting for the May 4 General Election in Denton County begins on Monday, April 22.
Registered voters can vote before Election Day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 22-27, and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 29-30 at more than two dozen locations around the county, including the following in southern Denton County.
- Denton County Southwest Courthouse, 6200 Canyon Falls Drive in west Flower Mound
- Flower Mound Community Activity Center, 1200 Gerault Road
- Highland Village Municipal Complex, 1000 Highland Village Road
- Trophy Club Town Hall, 1 Trophy Wood Drive
- Bartonville Town Hall, 1941 East Jeter Road
The Flower Mound Municipal Court usually serves as an early voting location, but it was moved to the Community Activity Center because of renovations.
Click here for more information about the local elections.