The Flower Mound Communications Department took home six trophies, including four first place awards, earlier this month at the Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers conference.
This year, Flower Mound was the second most-awarded municipality for number of first place accolades, according to a town news release.
The Town received the following awards:
• First Place – Public Service Announcement (Educational) Video – Turkey Fryer Fail
• First Place – Regular or Recurring Program – Meet the Team
• First Place – Special or One-Time Program – Turkey Fryer Fail
• First Place – Best Use of Humor (Video) – Turkey Fryer Fail
• Third Place – Public Service Announcement (Marketing) Video – Twin Coves Park
• Third Place – Print Report – 2016 Annual Report
TAMIO is a network of communications professionals dedicated to informing Texas citizens of important issues in municipal government. Flower Mound Director of Communications Molly Fox serves as the Region 2 Director on the TAMIO Board, representing all of North Texas.
To see all of Flower Mound’s videos, visit the town’s YouTube channel here.