Davis has exemplary record of public service
Written by Dianne Ashmore
Monday, 30 April 2012 09:01
As residents of Highland Village for 36 years, WE KNOW a WINNER when we see one. PAT DAVIS IS OUR MAN of choice for MAYOR. We endorse him & ask for your VOTE for PAT DAVIS on May 12, 2012. (Early voting April 30 - May 8)
Pat's record of public service is exemplary in all areas. He is an example of an all around civic servant & an ethical man. Pat's record speaks for itself:
- 2 terms on HV City Council - never missed a meeting
- 4 years on Board of Adjustments, 1 year as chairman - never missed a meeting
- Child Protective Services - current member
- 3 years - LISD drug task force
- 20+ years teaching Sunday School in local churches
- Retired teacher LISD
- Married 42 years to Martha Davis, father of 1 son, 1 granddaughter
- Resident of Highland Village 12 years
- Member of various other service organizations
Pat's dedication to whatever he undertakes is complete, as shown by his attendance at meetings & events with 100% attendance. Pat, being retired, has the time to continue to represent Highland Village as Mayor at all Council Meetings & to represent the city at various events in the county, Metroplex & state.
His vision for the city is to continue the fiscally responsible path it is on currently, spending within budgetary limits, keeping the "small town" feel we all enjoy while enjoying the fruits of wise, planned growth.
Yes, PAT DAVIS gets our endorsement. Please remember to VOTE, MAY 12 & make PAT DAVIS YOUR CHOICE, too.
Ken & Dianne Ashmore
Highland Village, TX