Rapid Med Urgent Care Center 972-966-1980

Boy Scouts considering retreat from no-gays policy

Discuss and debate politics, religion, civil rights and current events.

Moderators: Al-La-Mod, admin

Re: Boy Scouts considering retreat from no-gays policy

Postby Pipeline » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

JKTex wrote:I love this!! Thanks Pipeline for tossing the can of gas on this fire. :D

What did I do to flame the fire? So I use a couple of "old school" words to label those who practice "disordered sexual behavior" (Al's label). I didn't say gay, and I believe the term gay, is ruining a good word.

Back to topic. My kids or grand kids will not be bonding with queer scout leaders. Period. Let them form a ballet club.
"keep your powder dry people, Stormtroopers are coming, get ready"
Pipeline
King of the Block

Postby Uther » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am

Jaljag wrote:Wow, what true christian comments :( , I see more examples here of "Christians" posting hate than of anything else. Being Gay is not a choice, every study that has been performed regarding Pedofiles shows overwhelmingly hetrosexual adults not gays performing these horrible acts.

Wow, nice conflating of two completely different "facts" into one sentence.

First off, homosexuality can hardly be a an inherited trait now, can it?

Secondly, I saw nowhere that the BSA is saying that homosexual men in general molest children. In fact, that's a first. I thought that was reserved for non-homosexual Catholic priests under the protection of their Bishop or Archbishop.

Get a real life, love yourself

Self-love meaning Onanism?

and others,
Well, if by others you mean my neighbor's wife, that's probably also verboten. and you know that whole Brokeback Mountain thing.. not so much.....

And Gay is the correct term, not gay, queers, homos.
And since when has "gay" being perverted to indicate a male homosexual?
I finally found an avatar that works!
Uther
King of the Block

Postby CopperCanyonResident » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

In fact, that's a first. I thought that was reserved for non-homosexual Catholic priests under the protection of their Bishop or Archbishop.
End catamite quote.

Umm. the socio-pederasts in the Church are Marxist, homosexualist perverts, who were planted in the churh by the demonic followers of Satan.
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." -Marcus Tullius Cicero
CopperCanyonResident
Old Timer

Previous

Return to The Big Picture