Thursday, March 28, 2024

What clients are saying about Advanced Pain Institute of Texas and living a pain-free life

When it comes to helping people live a pain-free life from head to toe, no one does it better and with more compassion than Advanced Pain Institute of Texas in Lewisville.

Led by Dr. John Broadnax and Dr. Eric Anderson, Advanced Pain Institute of Texas sets the North Texas standard for innovative pain management therapies and treatments. They strive to reach the root cause of a person’s discomfort and gives them a chance to lead the active lifestyle they deserve. But don’t just take their word for it. Countless patients sing their praises every day.

“I’ve been to several doctors before. I’ve been to hospitals, teaching institutions, multiple surgeons, and every doctor I saw would just give me a pill or order treatments that were ineffective,” patient Matt Selby said. “This was the first time I’ve encountered a doctor who was actually able to give me relief.

“Some doctors might be the nicest doctor in the world, but they’re not actually that great as far as their technical skills. This group seems to have both. I believe in them.”

Ironically, Mr. Selby is a doctor, too. He was working in a group Ophthalmology practice in Brooklyn, New York, and was constantly suffering from back pain as a result of long hours on the job. His pain affected his ability to help patients, and he struggled to enjoy family life at home with his wife and son.

He visited with Advanced Pain Institute of Texas and went through a procedure called Radiofrequency Ablation. While a technical term from start to finish, radiofrequency ablation is a helpful procedure for individuals whose back or neck pain is arthritis-related. It is performed by using real-time x-rays to carefully guide a specialized needle into the target area. Then, radiofrequency energy is directed to treat the target area near the small arthritic joints in the neck or back.

Not only does it provide pain relief, but it does so for quite a long time.

“Since my procedure, I’ve been able to cut back on the amount of pain medication I take,” Selby said. “Believe it or not, but some days I go completely pain-free. It’s really awesome to be pain-free.”

Many pain management practices throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area tout head-to-toe remedies to help you. But if you want to go where everybody knows your name, and results are second to none, look no further than Advanced Pain Institute of Texas in Lewisville.

“From the moment you walk in, everyone is welcoming and friendly,” Selby said. “They make you feel like you are part of the family.”

Learn more at www.apitexas.com.

(Sponsored Content)

CTG Staff
CTG Staff
The Cross Timbers Gazette News Department

Related Articles

Popular This Week