Wife and I just recently tried Rouge.
The decoration and decor was really great. It is what I would expect and see in a downtown/uptown Dallas restaurant.
The menu looked really good although it was a little less "french" than expected. Not that I am complaining. About 60% of traditional french food, I do not care for. The other 40% I love. For example, all the variations of foie gras that other french resturants can serve, I wont touch with a ten foot pole.
The food we got was good, but nothing off the charts. Combine that with the cost of the dinner, we will go again but split a meal & appetizer and save the money for the extensive wine list they have.
Or, since their appetizer menu, looked really good, we considered the idea of just sitting up at the bar, ordering appetizers and wine instead.
Overall, I would recommend it and try it. At least to keep it open. The dallas burbs area, especially our area, is in dire need for good, different, restaurants. It bothers me to see Applebees and Chilis going strong while good individual owned places go under.