The Flower Mound Town Council is currently accepting applications for seats on more than a dozen town boards and commissions.
Through the month of August, residents can apply to serve on the following boards and commissions:
- Animal Services Board
- Board of Adjustment/Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
- Community Development Corporation
- Denton County Transportation Authority
- Environmental Conservation Commission
- LISD Liaison
- Parks Board
- Outstanding Citizen Committee
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Cultural Arts Commission
- SMART¬Growth Commission
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board
- Transportation Commission
- Veteran’s Liaison
Residents have the entire month of August to submit their applications, which will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Aug. 31, according to the town.
For more information, call the Town Secretary’s office at 972-874-6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click here for more information or to apply online.