Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top

No injuries in fire at Highland Village Walmart

Post Ad – Top
Graphic Courtest: Dreamatico.com
Graphic Courtest: Dreamatico.com

A fire broke out Wednesday evening at the Walmart in Highland Village but no injuries were reported after the blaze.

The HVFD was called about 8:40 p.m. to the store in the 3000 block of Justin Road where they found a storage area with a moderate amount of smoke, said Laurie Mullens, city spokesperson.

The fire had already been put out by an employee who used a fire extinguisher to snuff it. The fire department ventilated the storage area. No smoke escaped into the area of the store where customers shop.

Firefighters think the blaze began with a box fan malfunction. They reported minor structural damage to the storage area, as well as damage to some plumbing, wiring and a computer.

Content Ad – Middle (Bottom of Posts)

About The Author

Related posts

Content Ad Front Page – Top