Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top
Rotating Leaderboard Ad – Top

Fireworks blamed for house fire

Post Ad – Top

Argyle and Flower Mound firefighters battled one fireworks related home blaze early Monday morning.

According to Argyle Fire Chief Mac Hohenberger, a homeowner in the 1600 block of Hickory Hill Rd. in Argyle placed discharged fireworks in a trash can inside his garage. The trash can ignited around 2 a.m. and caused extensive damage to the garage area, but firefighters were able to keep the fire from spreading to the house. No injuries were reported.

Chief Hohenberger also reported that many non-Lantana residents were shooting off fireworks inside the development on HOA and Fresh Water Supply District property, including in the power line easements and along Stacee Lane on the north side of Lantana.  Hohenberger said that he asked the offenders to leave the neighborhood.

Content Ad – Middle (Bottom of Posts)

About The Author

Related posts

Content Ad Front Page – Top