Lewisville ISD officials are inviting members of the community to review new elementary and secondary textbooks this week from 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Bolin Administrative Center, 1565 W. Main St. in Lewisville, in Room D.
Following review, the LISD Board of Trustees will vote to adopt the textbooks during the March 8th board meeting.
The following materials are available for evaluation:
• English Language Arts & Reading, Grades K-1
• Spanish Language Arts & Reading, Grades K-1
• Reading, Grades 2-5
• Spanish Reading, Grades 2-5
• Literature, Grades 6-12
• English for Speakers of Other Languages I and II
• English Language Proficiency Standards, Grades 9-12, Teacher Editions
• AP English Language, English Literature
For more information, call the district at 469-948-8032.